Re: WIN32 native ... lets start?!? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joerg Hessdoerfer
Subject Re: WIN32 native ... lets start?!?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 17 May 2002 22:16, you wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > Might be an idea to create a pgsql-hackers-win32 list also?  Or just
> > pgsql-win32?
>
> Actually, I think that'd be a bad idea.  The very last thing we need is
> for these discussions to get fragmented.  The issues affect the whole
> backend AFAICS.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yes, indeed. I would also like to discuss matters on this list, as one get's
a 'heads up' from people in the know much easier.

BTW, I'm in the process of doing the 'really only what is necessary for pg'
ipc-stuff, and was wondering if anybody already did some configuration of the
source tree towards MinGW?? How should we go about that? I would rather like
not using cygwin's sh for that ;-), and we have no 'ln' !!

Greetings,Joerg
--
Leading SW developer  - S.E.A GmbH
Mail: joerg.hessdoerfer@sea-gmbh.com