Re: db recovery (FATAL 2) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Bojan Belovic
Subject Re: db recovery (FATAL 2)
Date
List pgsql-admin
You are correct, it's 7.1.2 . However, the problem is not with disk space
(there's several gigs available), but there could be a problem with a bad
sector on one of the log files. If this is the case, and the log file is
corrupted, is there any way of recovering, even with a certain data loss?

Thanks!