which replication? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Judy Jecelin
Subject which replication?
Date
List pgsql-admin
I am confused....there seem to be a number of replication
"options" with PostgreSQL and I'm not sure if they are all
the same or if one is better, or which one to use!
There's Rserv, PGReplicator, eRserver, Usogres, and maybe
one other....Help!  I'm confused!  We've got PostgreSQL
7.1.3 and 7.2 on a couple of different platforms (Solaris
2.8, IRIX 6.5, OSF 4.0f)....so I'm looking for the best,
easiest, most tried-and-true method of replication.  Also,
I've never set up replication on anything, anywhere so
I need an option that is well-documented, too.  Please
comment!  Thanks!