Re: Error in Database Migration Wizard with Acc ess DB - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Keehan Mallon
Subject Re: Error in Database Migration Wizard with Acc ess DB
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sure thing Dave!

I got the output from the log window.  Here it is.

Is there a log file that I can grab this stuff from???  I don't seem to
find one???

Thanks for your help this is driving me nuts.  I have seen other
parsing errors as included in my original e-mail.

Cheers,

Keehan