Re: Mandrake 8.1 RPMs posted - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Mandrake 8.1 RPMs posted
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 27 April 2002 02:56 pm, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> I've posted Mandrake RPMs for PostgreSQL 7.2.1 at

>   ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v7.2.1/RPMS/mandrake-8.1

> Thanks to Lamar Owens for the source RPM; I didn't have to change a
> thing to get these built for Mandrake!

That's good news.  Really good news.

The delay was worth it, I guess.  I have also had a report of a Red Hat 7.1
user getting a rebuild without difficulty.  Good things.

Although I wonder how many have downloaded the Red Hat 6.2 SPARC RPM's I
uploaded. :-)
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio