Re: unknownin/out patch (was [HACKERS] PQescapeBytea is not - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: unknownin/out patch (was [HACKERS] PQescapeBytea is not
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, I have had to apply this additional patch to fix a fmgr.c failure.
> Would someone please verify that the additional columns I added have the
> correct values.  I think this was needed because there were other
> changes to include/catalog/pg_proc.h in this area.

OK, I am also seeing this failure on the opr_sanity checks.  I can't
figure out whether it is OK that a unknown conversion function fails
this test.

*** ./expected/opr_sanity.out    Fri Apr 12 21:33:24 2002
--- ./results/opr_sanity.out    Tue Apr 23 23:48:18 2002
***************
*** 198,205 ****
            (p1.pronargs = 2 AND p1.proargtypes[0] = prorettype AND
             p1.proargtypes[1] = 23)));
   oid | proname
! -----+---------
! (0 rows)

  -- Look for illegal values in pg_operator fields.
--- 198,207 ----
            (p1.pronargs = 2 AND p1.proargtypes[0] = prorettype AND
             p1.proargtypes[1] = 23)));
   oid |  proname
!  109 | unknownin
!  110 | unknownout