My talk at Linuxtag - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject My talk at Linuxtag
Date
List pgsql-hackers
As some may know I will be talking about PostgreSQL on LinuxTag (6th of
June - 9th of June) in Karlsruhe, Germany. In particular I want to
address:

- The functionality of PostgreSQL
- Its stability and capability of handling large databases, ideally by some case studies.
- Comparison to other products, be it proprietry like Oracle or more open like MySQL.
- Plans for the future developmen.

I wonder if we have some sort of comparison list already that I could
use. Also I can get most plans from the TODO list, but there is not
info on for which version the features are planned. Is there some kind
of roadmap available?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes