Re: [HACKERS] YADP - Yet another Dependency Patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] YADP - Yet another Dependency Patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Rod Taylor wrote:
> Yes, I've removed all of those.
>
> I've submitted a list of stuff it tracked earlier, but will do so
> again with the next patch.  Basically, anything simple and
> straightforward ;)

Thanks for an updated list of tracked items.  I know you posted it
earlier, but some are complaining recently that patches are coming in
too fast or with too long of a gap between discussion and patch arrival,
and they are getting confused trying to track where we are going.