Re: maxint reached? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Kalchev
Subject Re: maxint reached?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>>>Tom Lane said:> This is one of a whole raft of cases involving undesirable assignment> of types to numeric
constants;see past complaints about int4 being used> where int2 or int8 was wanted, numeric vs float8 constants, etc
etc.>We're still looking for a promotion rule that does what you want every> time...

So in essence this means that my best bet is to again dump/reload the
database... Even pgaccess has hit this problem as it uses oid=something in the
queries.

Daniel