Re: how to install Postgresql on Windows2000 ? Please send me detaily discription. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: how to install Postgresql on Windows2000 ? Please send me detaily discription.
Date
List pgsql-general
Le Jeudi 14 Mars 2002 12:12, Jakub Gañko a écrit :
> I'm new in Postgresql. I want to make local instalation of Postgresql on my
> laptop under W2000 for learning Postgresql. Please send me full discription
> about : how to install postgresql on Windows 2000 Prof.

Dear Jakub,

Basically, you need to set up three parts : PostgreSQL server, PostgreSQL
odbc drivers and pgAdmin2 GUI.

A detailed Windows setup information can be found at
http://www.ejip.net/faq/postgresql_win_setup_faq.jsp.

- cygwin : http://www.cygwin.com
- pgadmin2 : http://pgadmin.postgresql.org (pgAdmin2 installer also includes
odbc drivers).