Problem installing on RedHat Linux 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Vijay Phadke
Subject Problem installing on RedHat Linux 7.2
Date
List pgsql-ports
Hello

RedHat Linux 7.2 comes with PostgreSQL 7.0.3 preinstalled. When I tried
to upgrade to 7.2 from the rpms available at Postgres site, I get
dependency files missing errors and I can't proceed. There are many
files missing hence I am not listing here.
Since I saw RedHat Linux 7.2 as tested platform for PostgreSQL 7.2 at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html
can you please tell me how do I overcome this problem or where do I get
the missing files from?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Regards,