Re: FREE ERD TOOL for POSTGRES ??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: FREE ERD TOOL for POSTGRES ???
Date
List pgsql-general
> There is also a list of ERD Tools which work with PostgreSQL at :
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php#erdtools

If I quilify the search with these parameters:
 - OSS
 Why? Because I need it for an OSS project.
 - Reverse Engineering
 - Forward Engineering
 - Layered approach
 I want to be able to look only at tables related to e.g. customers, orders

What are my options?

I thought that maybe pgaccess could do most of this, but maybe I missed the
documentation for it...

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk