pgsql/ /configure /configure.in oc/README.mb.j ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Subject pgsql/ /configure /configure.in oc/README.mb.j ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/03/05 00:52:50

Modified files:
    .              : configure configure.in
    doc            : README.mb.jp
    doc/src/sgml   : charset.sgml
    src/backend/utils/mb: conv.c encnames.c wchar.c
    src/backend/utils/mb/Unicode: UCS_to_EUC_KR.pl
                                  euc_jp_to_utf8.map
                                  euc_kr_to_utf8.map
                                  utf8_to_euc_jp.map
                                  utf8_to_euc_kr.map
                                  utf8_to_sjis.map
    src/include/mb : pg_wchar.h
    src/interfaces/odbc: connection.c multibyte.c multibyte.h

Log message:

    > http://www.sankyo-unyu.co.jp/Pool/postgresql-7.2b2.newencoding.diff.tar.gz
    > > >
    > > > Looks good.  I need some people to review this for me.
    > >
    > > For me they look good too. The only missing part is a
    > > documentation. I will ask him to write it up. If he couldn't, I will
    > > do it for him.
    > > > The diff is 3mb
    > > > but appears to address only additions to multibyte.  I have attached a
    > > > list of files it modifies.  Also, look at the sizes of the mb/
    > > > directory.  It is getting large:
    > > >
    > > >   4       ./CVS
    > > >   6       ./Unicode/CVS
    > > >   3433    ./Unicode
    > > >   6197    .
    > >
    > > Yes. We definitely need the on-the-fly encoding addition capability:
    > > i.e. CREATE CHRACTER SET in the future...
    > > --
    > > Tatsuo Ishii

    Address chainge.

    http://www.sankyo-unyu.co.jp/Pool/postgresql-7.2.newencoding.diff.gz