Re: Urgent, Many-to-many relationships.....HELP!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: Urgent, Many-to-many relationships.....HELP!!!!
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 26 Feb 2002 at 20:45, Dalton Shane wrote:

> I'm a final year computer science student working on a database project.
> Basically I have two many-to-many relationships in my database but I don't
> know how to implement this in PostgreSQL. Here's an example of what I'm
> talkinng about.

I think the above problem has already been dealt with.  Examining the mail
headers of this message indicate it was stalled on a mail server for a few
days before reaching the list.
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples