Re: Wisconsin Benchmark - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Wisconsin Benchmark
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 10:39:33AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> If you're speaking of the Wisconsin benchmark in the abstract, I think
> it's not used very much anymore; people seem to put more faith in the
> various TPC benchmark designs.

There are some explanations of why people don't like Wisconsin much
any more, and what sorts of workarounds you can use with Wisconsin in
order to address some of those worries, at

    http://www.benchmarkresources.com/handbook/4.html

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110