Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems
Date
List pgsql-admin
On 23 Feb 2002 at 12:19, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Dan Langille writes:
>
> > $ psql fp2migration < fp2migration.sql.timestamp.library
> > [snip]
> > ERROR:  copy: line 2537, Bad timestamp external representation 'current'
> > lost synchronization with server, resetting connection ^C
> >
> > Any clues as to what will fix this problem?
>
> Quoth the release notes:
>
>      * The date/time value 'current' is no longer available. You will need
>        rewrite your applications.

Thank you.  This isn't an application.  It is data dumped from 7.1.2.  How
are we to upgrade if we can't import our data from previous versions?
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples