Patches split from 7.3 queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Patches split from 7.3 queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, I have done my best to split out the accepted patches from the other
open items in 7.3.  My logic was to move any patch that generated no
negative feedback into the to-be-applied queue at:

I need people to review those patches and tell me which ones should be
applied, and which rejected or reconsidered.  Just cut/paste the subject
into an email to indicate the status.

The remaining items are at:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

I need comments on those to for inclusion in the TODO list or deletion.
I would like to clean out both of these lists in the next week.

Pennsylvania19026