Re: port to Openserver and Unixware/ GCC - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: port to Openserver and Unixware/ GCC
Date
List pgsql-ports
This will need more review before application.

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

Nicolas Bazin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> They are still a few modifications to the distribution to get it compiled with gcc under Openserver and Unixware.
> Because the configure.in script is modified, configure needs to be regenerated with autoconf. There is a modification
forthe TCL interface to use the current compiler and not the one used to generate CC used by SCO for their skunkware
packages.The same problem exists for the perl interface, but I haven't found an easy way to go around the problem.

> Anyway with these modificaitons, postgres get compiled and the regression tests run OK except for the geometry test
whichhas an issue with float precision.

> Is there a way to upgrade the SCO.FAQ with the diff and comments?
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Nicolas

[ Attachment, skipping... ]