Re: ANY GOOD USER'S GUIDE ONLINE?? (with simple examples) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: ANY GOOD USER'S GUIDE ONLINE?? (with simple examples)
Date
List pgsql-general
The PostgreSQL web site has lots of resources, if you
look around.  On this page, you will seen under
"General Info" links to the full text of two books
that are sure to help you; you will also see a link to
"Non-FAQ Documentation" which has lots of other useful
resources.

http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html

majordomo@postgresql.org)