Re: elog cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: elog cleanup
Date
List pgsql-patches
Serguei Mokhov wrote:
> [...]

This is a good point.  I am not too concerned about this case because it
is attempting to match an actual function name.  I hope we don't do this
for more general messages.  My guess is that we don't, because if we
did, some translator would have complained.  :-)