Re: create index on function - why? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: create index on function - why?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Due to time constraints, I do not directly answer general PostgreSQL
questions.  For assistance, please join the appropriate mailing list and
post your question:
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel.  See the PostgreSQL FAQ
for more information.