... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From david blood
Subject ...
Date
List pgsql-general
I am not sure what could be going on.  I know that some query is run that takes
to long ang times out.  I am not sure why the connections that follow never
finished even after the first queries that had an error or was taking to long
finished the queries that where waiting never finish.

20852 ttyp9    S      0:03 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20853 ttyp9    S      0:03 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20913 ttyp9    S      0:02 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20923 ttyp9    S      0:03 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20937 ttyp9    S      0:02 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20953 ttyp9    S      0:03 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20964 ttyp9    S      0:02 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting
20966 ttyp9    S      0:02 postgres: paypost paypostgres ipaddress INSERT
waiting

Thanks in advance for whatever help can be provided.