Re: Translation of the documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Roberto Mello
Subject Re: Translation of the documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 01:12:30PM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > 2) What flags do we need to add to the docbook sources? (so that
> >    "make pt-BR" could be done, for example)
>
> As far as DocBook sources, you put a lang="pt_br" attribute in the
> top-level element.  As far as Makefiles, there are a couple of
> possibilities, depending on what becomes of 1).

Sorry to be replying to this message after so long, but I just thought of
this.

So do we keep the same file names (e.g. user.sgml) or do you want us to
rename the  files to something different (e.g. user-pt_BR.sgml)?

Translation is well under way. We have a project setup at Brazil's
"sourceforge" codigolivre.org.br (which apparently will be part of the
Savannah network).

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu/ USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+