Re: Integrating ADSM - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Integrating ADSM
Date
List pgsql-general

We just run some pg_dump scripts to create a compressed text file that could
restore the database, and use tivoli to back that up. You're generally only
going to get a point-in-time recovery with something like that anyway.

"Aniket Kulkarni" <aniket_kulkarni%persistent.co.in@interlock.lexmark.com> on
01/08/2002 01:01:45 AM