Re: force justification of columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: force justification of columns
Date
List pgsql-general

Justification is a function of the tool you use to display the data. It's not a
property of the table or of the database. What are you using to display the
data?

"Johnson, Shaunn" <SJohnson6%bcbsm.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 01/03/2002
04:03:25 PM