Re: make failure: Gen_fmgrtab.sh - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: make failure: Gen_fmgrtab.sh
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Carsten,

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 07:14:14PM +0100, Carsten Piepel wrote:
> many thanks. Works great, now.

You are welcome.

> It seems, I did not install all the packages from cygwin that are required
> to build postgresql. I just used the standard cygwin installation options.
> Maybe the required packages should be mentioned in the MSWIN FAQ?

Up until very recently, one was "required" to install all Cygwin packages
if they expected to get support on the Cygwin mailing list.  Also, I have
been running with all standard Cygwin packages (and then some) installed
for years.  Hence, you it would be easier for you than me to determine
the minimal required packages since you just went through this exercise.

Would you be willing to contribute this information to the FAQ?

Thanks,
Jason