Exited with status. . . codes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Exited with status. . . codes
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I know this is around somewhere, and I just can't find it in the
archives.  Someone, sometime posted the place(s?) to look for the
values for mm in "Server process (pid nnnn) exited with status mm".
Can anyone point me to the place?  I'm trying to chase down some
strange behaviour, and I'm trying to figure out where to start
looking.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110