Re: RelationFlushRelation() or RelationClearRelation() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: RelationFlushRelation() or RelationClearRelation()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 09 Nov 2001 at 23:41 (-0500), Tom Lane wrote:
> | Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org> writes:
> | >   Thanks for your assistance with this, and hopefully the next time I
> | > decide to hack at PG, I'll choose something a bit more my speed :-P
> |
> | Sounds like "your speed" has advanced a couple notches.  Hang in there
> | ... how do you think the rest of us learned?  ;-)
>
> I sure hope it didn't hurt anyone elses head as much as it hurts mine.

When I see those long function names in subject lines, I hope Tom Lane
takes the topic because I used to have to struggle though answering
those type of questions.  I makes everyone's head hurt, but it's good
for you.  :-)

Pennsylvania19026