Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday 05 November 2001 08:00 am, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Okay ... with everything that has been going on, hardware/server wise,
> this whole release cycle has turned into one big nightmare ...

First of all, you have my sympathies.  Moving servers around is never easy,
and you have really handled it well, all things considered.

> Unless someone has something they are sitting on, I'd like to wrap up a
> 7.2b2 this afternoon, and do a proper release announcement for it like
> didn't happen for 7.2b1 ...

Sounds good.  Can you hold the wide release announcement until the mirrors
populate, though?  Especially if an announcement is made to freshmeat.....

Although that may be exactly what was meant by 'a proper release
announcement'........:-)
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio