Re: Beta going well - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: Beta going well
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 03 November 2001 07:51 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I don't think so ... let's talk beta2 in mid November, with a much broader
> announcement then just -hackers, with maybe an rc1 around the end of
> November, schedualing a release for January 1st or there abouts ...

FYI, I went to the developers page on the web site and clicked on the link
"Beta versions of PostgreSQL".  That took me to
http://developer.postgresql.org/beta.php which said, "No beta software
currently available"  Since beta 1 has been released, is the site just out of
date, or is it intentionally not listed there?