Re: DAO VB ODBC "read only problems - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: DAO VB ODBC "read only problems
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 01:44:07PM -0800, Miller, Sam wrote:
> Ross,
>
> - The read only attribute under driver options (advanced) is greyed out w/
> it unselected. (I couldn't enable it if I wanted to)
>
> - Under the data source options, it is also unchecked.
>
> Does this sound correct?
> Any other ideas?

Hmm, I haven't used that in a long time. It seems odd to me that the driver
option is greyed out: are you logged in as an administrator?

Sorry, fresh out of ideas.

Ross

--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm@rice.edu
Executive Director                                  phone: 713-348-6166