Re: DatabaseMetaData.getImported/ExportedKeys() patch - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jason Davies
Subject Re: DatabaseMetaData.getImported/ExportedKeys() patch
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

No it is not, I sent that mail through my yahoo.com account, and was told I had to wait for it to be authorized because
itwasn't from my registered address. So I finally got a good MUA set up and resent it. The duplicate mail you are
seeingis the the one sent from yahoo.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Jason