Re: PS: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the postmaster service to connect. - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: PS: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the postmaster service to connect.
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Russell,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 12:18:24PM -0600, Russell Black wrote:
> I forgot to mention that when I go into the service manager, I am able to
> start the service manually, but it apparantly won't start on its own when
> the machine starts up(yes, it is set to automatic start).
>
> Any ideas?

I suggest reading the following Cygwin mailing list thread in its
entirety:

The above seems to be the solution to your problem.  Please report back
to the list as to whether or not it works for you.

Thanks,
Jason