Re: PL/pgSQL triggers ON INSERT OR UPDATE - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From san
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL triggers ON INSERT OR UPDATE
Date
List pgsql-sql
From postgresql@envisity.com  Tue Oct 23 18:33:27 2001Content-Disposition: inlineFrom: "Aasmund Midttun Godal"
<postgresql@envisity.com>To:san@cobalt.rmnet.itCc: pgsql-sql@postgresql.orgSubject: Re: [SQL] PL/pgSQL triggers ON
INSERTOR UPDATEDate: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:31:12 GMTX-Mailer: Googley-Moogley

First, I may be wrong but I do think they would prefer if youdid not cross-post (especially to hackers).
Second I think it probably make more sense to make two differenttriggers here.
If you really wanted to do it that way you might want to tryexecuting that part.
Regards, Aasmund.

Thank you, I should have been *really* tired that night, but it is working
now ... No more complaints about missing OLD variable. It works as I wanted.

One trigger for both events, checks for TG_OP.

Sorry about cross-posting attempt ;)

please don't post that mail

--san;