Re: referencial conlumn contraints and inheritance - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stuart
Subject Re: referencial conlumn contraints and inheritance
Date
List pgsql-sql
Stephan Szabo and Josh Berkus,
Thanks for your input.  The question at hand seemed to provide an appealing
argument for providing inheritance support for referencial constraints, but
if its support is as rare as it seems to be then that could produce problems
if I want the ability to be able to manage the data with tools on other
platforms.  I guess I will have to give potential alternatives more
consideration.

Thanks again,

Stuart