Re: shiping pgsql with application - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: shiping pgsql with application
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Ankit,

In the future, please post to pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org instead of
sending private email, so others can benefit too.

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 04:48:24PM +0530, Ankit wrote:
> i want to ship postgres with my application. i want to know weather it is
> possible to install postgres on windows without cygwin.

Yes, for client only -- no, for server.

> If not then what are the components of cygwin which are needed to ship with
> the application.

Please search the pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org or cygwin@cygwin.com
archives for this information.  Since I install all of Cygwin (and
more), I don't know the answer to this one.

Jason