Re: System usage and statistics - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Haller Christoph
Subject Re: System usage and statistics
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I've seen no answer to your question within four days.
Have you solved it on your own?
I'm interested in the stuff you asked for, too.
Please let me know about the status of the function.
If you haven't got any answer, maybe we should try to get
one using a clearer mail subject.
Regards, Christoph