pgsql/src/backend/po nls.mk ru.po - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org
Subject pgsql/src/backend/po nls.mk ru.po
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    01/10/04 11:38:28

Modified files:
    src/backend/po : nls.mk
Added files:
    src/backend/po : ru.po

Log message:
    Attached please find an initiation of the
    NLS effort for the 'postgresql' component.
    It includes 'ru.po', which should be added
    to /src/backend/po/ and a typical patch for
    nls.mk with the 'ru' entry added in
    the AVAIL_LANGUAGES.

    I'll submit a patch with more translations
    for pg_dump once CVSweb becomes available.
    CVSweb for me right now is the only way
    to get to the source code until my system
    is completely setup by the end of the week.

    --
    Serguei A. Mokhov