trouble w/pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J. Goodleaf
Subject trouble w/pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-general
Disclaimer:
Before someone asks, yes, I have looked through many threads in the mailing
list archives, and though I can find similar questions, I can't find the
answer in the archives.

Attached error message is dump of what I get at the command line on trying
to start pgaccess.
Details...
 -Running Solaris 8 (04/01, patched last week)
 -GCC 2.95.3
 -Tcl and Tk 8.3.3
 -everything compiled perfectly; I did use the --enable-threads option!(?)
 -I did define LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the correct location!
 -rest of postgres is working well; it's just this one thing...

I'd appreciate any advice; I know I'm just missing something stupid.

Thanks,
John

Attachment