Re: backend stalls - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shane Wright
Subject Re: backend stalls
Date
List pgsql-general
Mitch

We've just ordered a new server from our hosting providers and requested that
it have the latest version on it so we will be upgrading.

I havent been able to find RPMS for RedHat for 7.1.3 though - although RedHat
are always a way behind...

Thanks

Shane

--
Shane Wright
eMysteryShopper.com

Tel: +44 (0) 1489 772933
Fax: +44 (0) 1489 772922

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised
recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission.
Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked for viruses, but please
rely on your own virus checker and procedures.