Re: CHECK problem really OK now... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: CHECK problem really OK now...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Kovacs Baldvin wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I tried, and it works: the current CVS version really runs
> happily the query what sent to heaven our 7.1 version of the
> backend.
>
> Kevin: your original complex schema also runs smoothly.
>
> Thanks for our mindful developers!
>
> Regards,
> Baldvin
>
> I think Jan wrote:
> >     Sorry,  I missed the original post of the problem. If you can
> >     send it to me again and change your offer into donating blood
> >     at the Red Cross, I would take a look at it.
>
> Probably the chances for a prize went... :-(( However, is there
> still a shortage of blod???
   Well, for the NY disaster they probably have more than enough   - not that many injured people there - sad enough
though.But   what's wrong with using the current wave of patriotism to get   as much as they can get?

   It help's saving life! Using the  victims  for  that  purpose   isn't  abuse.   It  is  turning grief, anger and
sadnessinto   help and hope.

   Let blood become "Open Source". Give it for free  and  you'll   get plenty of it when you need some.

Jan