Bug #464: To uKanjiv - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Bug #464: To uKanjiv
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tadanori Yokoyama (ty_ace@post.sannet.ne.jp) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
To uKanjiv

Long Description
Hello? I'm Tadanori Yokoyama live in Japan. The letter is first letter to you that I wrote.I found a bugg in
PostgreSQL.
If such a bugg report has sent you and you already has answerd and written about this bugg in paper,Please teach me the
paperwritten answer to this bugg. Othewise Please teach me the paper written anser to this bugg.
I write about a bugg that I found;
I tryed to convert text file to PostgreSQL so I used copy command in Psql.
Then I successed convert,but the word "ƒƒ\ƒbƒh" was broken in PostgreSQL.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report