Re: ECPG enhancements / fixes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: ECPG enhancements / fixes
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 02:34:03PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

Please don't do that Bruce. Patches 0-3 are already applied. Patch in this
form is buggy. Christof already send me a corrected version but I haven't
found the time to check it and the following patches.

He'd also like to see at least patch 0 in STABLE too. Is this possible? I
cannot see how it could break anything.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes