Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From fred@ontosys.com
Subject Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 01:15:42PM +0200, Tobias Tost1 wrote:
> > do you know if there are any existing good frontends
> > for user-management and so on for pgsql? (my collegues do not want to to
> > raw console-work. dunno why, but I have no chance to get the pgsql running
> > when i do not have fancy, coloured screens to show. :( )

Check out "pgAdmin II", available at <http://pgadmin.postgresql.org>,
for a nice GUI front-end for PostgreSQL management.  It's still in
beta, but coming along nicely.  Fancy, colored screens and all.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370