Re: pgsql/doc/src/sgml func.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: pgsql/doc/src/sgml func.sgml
Date
List pgsql-committers
just a quick FYI here ... and I'm not sure how to fix it ... but altho
these email messages are coming from me, the actual commits themselves are
being logged properly in CVS:

revision 1.68
date: 2001/08/31 07:45:09;  author: ishii;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -4
The actual execution results are different from examples.