Re: hi..I found your name in the postgresql 7.1.3 release note and hope to know the cygwin port question.. - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: hi..I found your name in the postgresql 7.1.3 release note and hope to know the cygwin port question..
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
James,

In the future, please post to pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org instead of
sending private email so others can benefit too.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 03:38:44PM +0800, james@puli.com.tw wrote:
> I am interested in porting postgresql into m$ platform..
> hopefully,I found your name in Postgresql 7.1.3 release note..
> So..till now..Can we easily port postgres to m$ using cygwin ?

Yes, you can find pre-built binaries of PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on the Cygwin
mirrors:

    http://www.cygwin.com/mirrors.html

Note that PostgreSQL is automatically installed when you install Cygwin
via Cygwin's setup.exe:

    http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe

I am building PostgreSQL 7.1.3 as I write this email and expect to
upload it to the Cygwin mirrors by the end of the week.  I will announce
its release on the pgsql-cygwin and cygwin-announce mailing lists.

Jason