Re: DatabaseMetaData patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Liam Stewart
Subject Re: DatabaseMetaData patch
Date
Re: DatabaseMetaData patch
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 11:17:45PM +0200, Rene Pijlman wrote:

> Shouldn't
>
>    throw new PSQLException("metadata unavailable");
>
> in getTypeInfo() be something like:
>
>    throw new PSQLException("postgresql.meta.unavailable");
>
> to allow translation of the error message in the
> errors*.properties files?

You're right. Attached is an updated patch that also includes a message
in error.properties. I've attempted a French message in
errors_fr.properties but beware that I haven't written French in quite a
few years. Don't know Italian, German, or Dutch so I can't do those.

Liam

--
Liam Stewart :: Red Hat Canada, Ltd. :: liams@redhat.com

Attachment