Re: PostgreSQL on Win/2K - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Kian Parsee
Subject Re: PostgreSQL on Win/2K
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Well, we finally figured out what the problem was.  We
had the Aventail VPN installed on our machines, and
its dlls were being picked up for socket connections.
After uninstalling Aventail postgres works with no
problems.

Thanks everybody for your help....

Kian.

majordomo@postgresql.org)