Re: Performance tuning in PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Edipo Elder Fernandes de Melo
Subject Re: Performance tuning in PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Em 10 Jul 2001, Raymond Chui escreveu:

>In other database systems, such as Informix, Sybase, etc. The database
>is stored
>in the raw disk partitions, you can config the database system into
>different
>partitions, different disks, slice into different trunks, etc. But
>PostgreSQL is
>stored the database in the file system in PGDATA directory.
   ...and how to use two processors in a query (if it's possible)? We have
a new server with two CPU and, in a query, Postgres uses only one of them.
   Thanks,
   Edipo Elder   [edipoelder@ig.com.br]

Oi! Voc� quer um iG-mail gratuito?
Ent�o clique aqui: http://registro.ig.com.br/