Re: pltcl.dll - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: pltcl.dll
Date
List pgsql-general
guard wrote:
> please help
> how to configure pltcl

    Seems you want to build that on Windomps, right?

    Never  did  it,  so I don't know exactly . But I see possible
    problems here.  The Windows port uses the CygWIN environment.
    The pltcl object, which has to be loaded into the backend, in
    turn needs the regular  Tcl  shared  library  (libtclxx.dll),
    which  is  a  normal Windows DLL. Does linking of CygWIN code
    against regular DLL's work?

Jan